Ali Al-Bassam, Esq.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
Ali Al-Bassam is an experienced litigator within the fields of workers' compensation and personal injury. He aggressively advocates on behalf of his clients to obtain the best results on their behalf.
Ali fights to ensure that insurance companies and employers satisfy their duty to fairly compensate those harmed. He has represented hundreds of clients throughout the litigation process and has achieved excellent results.
Ali received his Bachelor of Arts from St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas. He received his Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law, where he was one of the managing editors for Impunity Watch, a professional organization that reports on human rights and impunity issues, and was also a member of the Moot Court Honor Society. While in law school, he gained first-hand experience as an intern for the Offices of the Orange County Public Defender's Office.
Ali is a member of the California Applicants' Attorneys Association (CAAA and the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA). In his free time, Ali enjoys surfing, running, paddle boarding, and relaxing on the beach.
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Impunity Watch, Managing Editor
- Honors: Moot Court Honor Society, Member
- St. Edward’s University, Austin, Texas
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Orange County Public Defender’s Office, Intern
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
Current Employment Position